Fed up of moving a heavy battery around the paddock? Why not use a 9v battery energiser over the summer…?
Well we have a special piece of kit for you – 9v batteries are lighter than 12v batteries and the ….?? Horizont battery will last ….?
Easy to use, easy to move – making strip grazing easier for you! So this is ideal if you want to strip graze cattle, sheep, pigs etc…
And even better .. it is on offer until the 30th June 2015! Was £113.71 … Now £94.13!
TRAPPER B – Combination Energiser 9v, 12v and 230v.
So as per the info below you can see that this energiser can run from mains, 12v battery and 9v battery… we think that for strip grazing the 9v is excellent as it is lighter than the 12v and so much easier to move around.
Here is some technical info:
- 0.18j input, 0.14m max output
- ideal for fences without load – 3km
- ideal for fences with load – 0.3km
- can be run from mains, 9v single use battery or 12v rechargable battery
- On- and Off switch
- Approved and registered up to international regulations
- Recessed grip for practical carry
- Connection for earth stake
- Battery box appropriate for all dry batteries
- This Energiser comes with a 2 year warranty.
Please see more info on this energiser Trapper B Energiser.
Included in delivery:
- Fence connection cable
- strengthened plastic cover
- Earth stake